cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal - traces of BW objects from ECC6 system which is upgraded from 4.6C

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an SAP system (OLTP) which is upgraded by generations. Last upgrade was 4.6C to ECC6. Recently, I did a reorg exercise on the same using heterogeneous system copy. But this has created an extra tablespace PSASR3ODS, and on further investigate, I saw there are 12 objects in it. May someone years before tried out to create a BI/BW system on it and these are the remnants of the same.

We have different SAP BW 7.0 (Netweaver 7.0) system, and we are sure that we do not use any BW thing in the ECC6 machine I described above. Rather we use OLTP-ECC6 machine as a source system of the BW 7.0 machine.

Now, the thing is we want to remove the BW garbage (e.g. ODS) completely from my OLTP ECC system. Can anybody help me hinting how to do the same and pointing necessary SAP Notes/Wiki/Documentation .

Regards,

Soumen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will start by checking if the objects are unknown by the ABAP dictionary or not (you can use DB02 for that)...

Regards

Juan

0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Nope the the objects are not unknown in the dictionary. I have some unknown objects, but they are not those I found PSASR3ODS.

Objects in PSASR3ODS are as follows

RSBERRORCHANGED TABLE

RSBERRORCHANGED~0 INDEX

RSDMODSTAB TABLE

RSDMODSTAB_UR TABLE

RSDMODSTAB_UR~0 INDEX

RSDMODSTAB~0 INDEX

RSERRORHEAD TABLE

RSERRORHEAD~0 INDEX

RSERRORHEAD~001 INDEX

RSERRORHEAD~002 INDEX

RSODSREQTSTMP TABLE