cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Generating Clause/section/contract template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to generate clauses, sections or contract document template, at the time of uploading the .doc file, the system is throwing an error like, "There is a problem with contract generation web service. Please contact your system administrator." How do I solve this error? I am using SAP Sourcing 7.0

Thanks and Regards,

Manan Nagori

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the server and it is not up. It is giving Error 404. What should I do in this case?

Edited by: manannagori on Aug 10, 2011 9:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Contact your server/ BASIS team and get the server restarted. Also make sure all the ports are open for you to access contract gen server from your machine.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mudit,

That issue got resolve. but I am still getting an error while uploading the file. As, "Your request has failed because of an unexpected error. Contact your System Administrator."

Can you help me regarding this?

Regards,

Manan Nagori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can anyone please help me regarding this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest you to raise a OSS mesg with SAP providing them the log files. It seems the call to contract gen service is not getting resolved.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The particular issue got resolved but, another issue came up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a common error that mainly happen when the call to contract gen service is not resolved. Plz check whether your contract gen web service link http://<hostname>:<port>/WordService/wordservice.asmx is up or not.

Also restart the contract gen server and check once

Regards

Mudit Saini