cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop unconsumed forecast in specific locations as of specific date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If one want to drop unconsumed forecast in specific locations as of specific date, we can use program /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE to achieve it, am i right?

when we do the dropping, do we need to reflect this to DP?

Do we need to take care of anything else?

Thanks

Su

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you delete forecast orders you should always use the "Reorganization" report (/sapapo/MD74) because this is the only way to ensure that the withdrawal DB tables are adjusted correctly.The "Deletion of transaction data" report (/sapapo/RLCDELETE) is not suitable in this case because the withdrawal quantities in the two DB

tables are not deleted.The entries that remain in this case appear again as withdrawal quantities after a regeneration of forecast orders.

If you don't have any withdraal quantity then you can use //RLCDELETE to delete forecast orders.

Please note that here you are deleting forecast orders.It won't reflect in DP.i.e in DP planning book you can still see values in

forecast keyfigure.System won't delete any values from forecast keyfigure in DP.

Regards,

Sunitha

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It depends on your purpose of deleting the forecast.

I think it's OK to use /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE to delete forecast orders (Cetegory FC).

But I think it will delete the full quantity of the forecat order, not only the unconsumed part.

Consumption situation may be changed after you delete forecast orders.

there's no need to reflect to DP, I think.

Best Regards,

Ada

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say 'drop unconsumed forecast', I beleive you mean reorganization of PIRs. This can be done through the transaction /SAPAPO/MD74.

I dont think we need to replicate this back to DP.

Regards,

Manimaran M.