Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Function Module thats used to check the status of JOBS and mail it

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any Standard Function module thats going to find the status of the jobs and mail this status to specied email ID in .xls format. While checking status function module should give whether job is - Aborted, Successful, Running, Waiting, Locked, Error, Warning, Starting Date, Ending Date of the Job.

Please help me,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagaraj,

You can find out the status of a job with the SHOW_JOBSTATE function module. You provide this function module with a job name and job number. It returns one of the six possible statuses of the job:

ABORTED TYPE C,

FINISHED TYPE C,

PRELIMINARY TYPE C,

READY TYPE C,

RUNNING TYPE C,

SCHEDULED TYPE C.

Following is the link for the same:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/fa/096e10543b11d1898e0000e8322d00/content.htm

Warm Regards,

Riki Dash

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RikiDas,

Is this solution provide me the status of Batchman jobs. Because I mainly concerned with Batchman jobs status. I need to fetch status of all Batchman Jobs and mail it to an external e-mail ID.

Please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It will work as per my understanding as the function module fetches the status of all the jobs running in the SAP system.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this.

Warm Regards

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

I tried to execute that program which is given in the link sent by you, but its not executing and in the exproting parameter what program name do i need to mention.

Edited by: Nagaraj Gumatimath on Aug 17, 2011 11:43 AM