SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Workflow to approve and reject the additional budget request

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a case related with FM workflow. I activated the workflow to approve and reject the additional budget request through FMBB. I used WS12300026 and standard task TS12300025 with object type BUS0050 and method PREPOSTEDPOST.

When input the budget request through FMBB then access SBWP, when execute it's work. The budget document is approved.

How about if I want to reject the budget request document? Because the reject sign become grey and it couldn't be used.

I ever used method PREPOSTEDUNDO. I can approve it through Execute button. If want to reject, click reserve button then execute button. It's work! The document is rejected. But when I try to Development client, it doesn't work. Although I config the same thing like I did before.

Any help? Thanks before

5 REPLIES 5

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Case closed.

Already defined the workflow through FMBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same requirement but I know nothing about workflow, can u please help me? how did u do this? Can u explain me step by step?

I'm using WS12300026 and task TS12300027 , I need 2 approval levels , how can I do that?

I defined an entry document type under Budget Control System (BCS) ® BCS Budgeting ® Budget Entry Documents ® Document Definition ® Define Document Type. I just check the workflow field.

Do I have to create a workflow variant for request?

Which place in SPRO I assign the workflow WS12300026?

thanks for u help

0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

I don't implemented the workflow. I just used the standard FMBB with 2 approval levels.

Because when I maintained in development client, it didn't run well like before.

Based on your requirements, should the approval processed by workflow?

What if you try the approval through FMBB?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u explain me how u implemented the approval levels in FMBB?

so u didn't use WF, did u? I'm an ABAPer, I know almost nothing about FMBB, how can I try the approval through FMBB?

0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

I used the approval just through FMBB. First, staff budgeting will input the additional budget request and prepost it.

Then, entry document number created. In the left sidebar, there are 4 folders, like preposted, posted, undone, and held.

Click in the preposted folder because the document number already created will go into Preposted folder.

After that, double click in the document number. In the top-left FMBB, there is icon which has color yellow and blue. Choose it and click Send, then Send object with note. This process is like when we send an email. Fill the message and the recipient.

Recipient will accept the message through tcode SBWP, and the additional budget request document will be attached in the email.

The recipient just copy the document number and go to the FMBB. Choose the Edit menu and click Search Effective. Then fill the document number based on the SBWP. The recipient can save or post the document.

I hope it can help you