cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Amount, currency, and date fields and service provider reset"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to save a trip request via TCode: TRIP but receive the following message:

"Amount, currency, and date fields and service provider reset" Messsage no. PTRA_WEB_INTERFACE150

The system is on ECC6.0 with IS-PS (i.e. Funds management activated).

Anyone encountered this previously - hope you can share your solution.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can happen when you change the allowed expense types in a trip schema.

Existing trips of this schema with the old expense types will throw this exact combination of errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Facing the same issue .. if its resolve then please share the solution .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Richard

I would check first of all that you dont have an inconsistency for IT017 (eg 2 records with same end date etc)

Also check the employee grouping for expense types, and that the user has authorization for expense type you are trying to use.

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Appreciate your response. I have checked that there is no inconsistency with IT 0017.

I have also checked the assignment of the employee grouping for travel expense type.

The employee has been assigned to a valid employee grouping for travel expense type.

Not sure about the reference to authorization - can you please explain further as to what is required to be checked?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

I am currently busy configuring Travel Management for my client and I have also come across the error you faced in 2011

"Amount, currency, and date fields and service provider reset"   Messsage no. PTRA_WEB_INTERFACE150

Were you able to resolve this issue; if so would you mind sharing how you worked around this error. I have searched for notes but am unable to get anything relating to this error.

Kind Regards,

Alois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alois,

Can you please check your entries in table T706B4 (wage types for receipts) - this is where you have should have assigned the service provider for your expense types and also the wage type assignment. Make sure the dates in this table are the same as the dates in table T706B1.

Hope this resolves the issue.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also can you check that 'Service provider field for your expenses type' is not set as hidden in table V_T706B1_B - it should be set as required if you have maintained a service provider in table T706B4- see below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Ankur

Thanks very much, the dates were not the same on the two tables T706B4 and T706B1 for the expense type created for the Estimated Costs.

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alois,

I think you like my response above but can you please confirm that this resolved the issue? If yes then we can ask the moderator to change the status to question answered because I believe you cannot do this as it originally opened raised by Richard.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also facing the same and checked the table mention below and dates are same but still facing the error "Amount, currency, and date fields and service provider reset" along with other error message i.e "Expense type not allowed (T70S_RECEIPT)" .

Please guide .

V_T706B1
V_T706B1_A
V_T706B1_B
V_T706B4
V_T706B4_A