cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA setup or java stack - No EarlyWatch Alert-Relevant Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

trying to setup EWA or my java only stack ep system. I have completed the basic and managed system configuration successfully. Also setup the system in logical system and assigned that to my solution. But now when i try to setup the EWA for it through Operations setup, I get the error "No EarlyWatch Alert-Relevant Objects ".

Any clue as to why I would get it ? What do i need to check.

thanks,

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

It sounds like the leading role of the solution and the system role in the logical component are different

the system is not added automatically to the solution. Please check the Solution has been "Put in the Solution" Usually systems inthe leading role are added automatically to the solution. But you get this error when one of the systems is not in the solution. You can get more information about this process as it is described in note 1000599, item #2.

But you need to check that all the systems that should be active in the solution are highlighted green, and if they are not, as it sounds like it failed to automatically get put int eh solution, will have to be done manually.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I have similar problem.

Unfortunately, note 1000599 provides solution for SolMan version lower than mine.

You have hints for SolMan 7.1 SP04 onwards?

Thanks a Lot,

Samuli

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Note 1000599, item #2 is valid in solution manager 7.1 too as the same solution concept is used.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you are already referring to page service.sap.com/diagnostics ! And SAP note suggested by Jai is also helpful. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Please refer to this SAP Note :

976054 : Availability of EWA for Non ABAP components

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan