cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple deliveries from a single STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are having a situation where in we have multiple entries for a single STO in VETVG which is splitting the delivery. For some specific cases,like sales org, we need to create only one delivery. I have tried using the data transfer routines but nothing had helped so far.

Please help me out with this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the customer master you can specifiy if the compele or partial delivery are allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried the flag setting, but didn't help. Deliveries are still being split.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lots of threads about the casues of delivery split.

And of course you should check OSS notes, a starting point can be note 355404 which refers to note 546668. In the referred note there's a program attached - so you can do an analysis.

At the end of these notes there are lots of other notes mentioned, so you have lots of resources to work on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly, I have gone through a lot of notes and as you told, there are many reasons for this. I have run that report which says the reasons being different routes and transport groups. After making those corrections, deliveries are still being split, but this time the reason being different pick times.

Thanks a lot for your time guys, I will keep looking into this.