cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory calendar and PurRec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Factory cal for a loc (XXXX) is for Friday . When i run the SNP01 in background i get purchase reqn for thursday and not for friday . Ideally i should be getting them for each friday.. can u please help.

thanks

vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The user is having problem with 2 materials i.e 'A' and 'B' at location 'L1'.The user wants the Purchase requisition for these 2 materials to be generated on every Friday. calendar 'c1' . calendar will generate Purchase requisition on every friday) ,but after running the location heuristic in SDP94 the Purchase requisition are getting generated on Thursdays and Wednesdays

But this calendar is working fine for other materials 'C'.

I have check transportation lane and the same Transportation lane is assigned to mat A, b and c. Even transporation mean is also same. Location L1 is the destation location.

Thanks

Vikram

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you assigned the 'Friday' calendar (time stream calendar defined in /sapapo/calendar) to the destination location as receiving calendar in /sapapo/loc3, 'calendar' tab?

Best Regards,

Ada

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vicky,

For the pruchase requisition, it your location XXXX the source location or target location?

If it is the souce location, if you want the purchase requisition only be created on Fridays, you can assing a shipping calendar to the location in /sapapo/loc3, with only Fridays as working periods.

If it is the target location, you'll need to assign a receiveing calendar instead of shipping calendar, to make sure the receipts are only on Fridays.

Best Regards,

Ada

Edited by: Ada Lv on Aug 19, 2011 4:39 PM

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The date on which the purchase req gets generated depends on the lead time, the settings in the product master etc. Check all that.

Thanks

Aparna