cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual reservations are not getting deleted from APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per our business requirement we are CIFing manually created reservation from R/3 to APO. it got CIFed successfully.

Once we put FAINAL ISSUE indicatior in reservation its getting removed from APO.

The issue is some reservations not getting deleted from APO but we set final issue indicatior in R/3 & there is NO DELETION FLAG for those reservation.......

i executed CCR but its not detecting those reservations........

what will be the issue?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have you tried to do RIMODINI for manual reservations integration model.

Steps to check:

1) Check whether you have active integration model.

2) Go to SE38 type RIMODINI and execute give the integration model name and try to execute it.

If you are still getting problem then check whether you have activated post processing error and check /SAPAPO/CPP for the errors. Process these errors.

Check and Revert with your latest situation.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My question is , when manual reservation will be deleted from APO system??

is it after " final issue" indicatior in R/3 ?

or

is it after " deletion flag" by using transaction MBVR in R/3 ??

there are some OSS note (536971) which says its only after deletio flag.. but its for APO 3.0 . is it same applicable for SCM 5.0 also??

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I think you can try and use report RCIFORDER_RESERVATIONS_COMPARE in ECC to reconcile manual reservations in ECC and APO.

Reservations won't get deleted until you do PGI or mark final issue indicator.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhay,

I don't think RCIFORDER_RESERVATIONS_COMPARE will work for manual reservations. At least, it has never worked for me.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/538111

I have never found a standard SAP program/report that would reconcile manual reservations between APO and ERP. If anyone knows of one, I would be interested in hearing about it.

It is possible to use FM /SAPAPO/DM_RESERVATION_DELETE in SCM to delete all reservations, and then use RIMODINI in ERP to resend them to SCM. A pretty poor method, but OK for occasional use.

Best Regards,

DB49