Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1 - Key word generated from General Text

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

If we go to the IMG activity "SAP Global Trade Services -> SAP Compliance Management -> "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service -> Define Control Procedure for Address Comparison", we find there the search terms that can be generated/used for the SPL checks, like Name, Street, City, Country, etc...

At the end of the list of the possible search terms, there is one called "T1 - Keyword generated from General Text".

I am not able to find any field in the SPL list nor in the BP that can match this search term...

Did any one of you already used this search term ? If yes, to which field in the SPL list or BP is it linked ?

Thanks in advance for your help and answers.

Regards.

Mouaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

My researches about the search term "T1 - Keyword generated from General Text" has lead to a dead end --> search term is used only by 1 Function Module named "/SAPSLL/SPL_STERMS_GEN_TEXT" and this FM is never used/called, at least, not used/called directly as the Where-Used list returns no hits.

Seems like this search term was something forecasted by SAP to be used in the SPL process but finally dropped for an unknown reason.

I will leave this thread open one more week to see if someone has any idea about this search term. If no posts within a week, I will close the thread.

Thanks for your help.

Mouaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mouaz

I agree with your analysis in the last reply. It does not appear to be in use. Ill inform developers of this issue.

Michael

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am closing this thread.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB