cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u2018Ea unit of measure has not been created in the language ES u2018in srm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have checked in ECC & SRM in table T006A (UOM languages). UOM "EA" is defined in ES (Spanish).

Also in comm_hierarchy also i chked for product category language maintenance and found maintained in EN,ES languages.

u2018Ea unit of measure has not been created in the language ES u2018

I have tried with sapanish (international sort,dominic,traditional sort)& rest of spanish spoken country languages but i am getting the same error.( IE- tools-general-languages & refreshed the page). u2018Ea unit of measure has not been created in the language ES u2018

Regards,

William

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See if EA is maintained in this language properly.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have checked both in ECC & SAP SRM server. it i maintained properly. it is mainatained as EA only. but eventhough everything is fine. it is giving error while working in SRM portal.

Please advise.

Regards,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Change the Internet Explorer language settings to Spanish and conifrm.

Thaks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have already tried that option also.

.( IE- tools-general-languages & refreshed the page). u2018Ea unit of measure has not been created in the language ES u2018

Regards,

william

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willam,

When are you getting this error ? i.e. while creation of shopping cart or process purchase order..

I believe this issue is due to creation of UOM..which means EA UOM should be created with EA language.

For further details please have a look on

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SI/UnitofMeasurerelatedsettingsinSAP

where they have specified that "Maintain UOM in different languages by logging to the system with different logon language"

Kindly confirm.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please logon with Spanish language while creating shopping cart / purchase order.

If the above is not working, please change the UOM from Ea to EA

Thanks

Rajesh K