cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS - MM/SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need some help regarding SUS application.

Our client is looking for SUS portal implementation and currently we are running SRM 5.0 / ECC 6.0 EHP level.

In P2P pointof view we are using SRM for service and non stock procurement and ECC (MM) for stock procurement.

We need SUS application for all ECC and SRM PO's and client is keen to provide only display authorizations to the suppliers for PO's, confirmation status, Invoice status and their payment due date.

We are using extended classic scenario for all service and non stock procurement from SRM.

Please provide me some inputs about SUS intergration, whether we need to implement both SUS-SRM & SUS-MM integraton if and their limitations in fulfilling the reuirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I dont think implementing both SRM-SUS and MM-SUS at a time is possible. Also please keep in mind that extended classic scenario does not support ASN and Invoicing. (It is a consulting solution by SAP).

Implementing MM-SUS will handle your stock procurement. Why the need to have ASN/Invoice for non stock material?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

Thank you for your information, Yes, standard SRM will support only PO and PO response in extended classic scenario.

If I implement MM-SUS, that will cover only direct procurement (stock), how to provide SUS functionality for SRM procurement (Non stock)?

Here in our case, we are using SRM for indirect and services procurement and ECC is purely for stock procurement via MRP.

How can I achieve SUS which covers both SRM and MM purchase records and their follow-on documents.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I have been using POR & POC (GR / Confirmation) from SUS. Asn is different from confirmation.

So, as per standard SAP SRM with ECS Scenario you can have both Pruchase Order Response (Acknowledgement) and Purchase Order Confirmation. In your case, it is purely for non-stock items.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

If you are transmitting your PO from SRM to SUS through XI then you should have SRM-SUS configuration towards service/non-stock procurements.

Please let me know whether are you going to keep all your vendors as SUS Vendor (Portal vendor) or only some of them..

If sus vendor is more for indirect procurement then you go with SRM-SUS config. for whcih you have to replicate the following from EBP

01. Company codes

02. Purchasing Organisations

03. Creation of Business parners

04. Vendor root organisations

05. Organisational plan

06. Currency

07. UOM conversions, etc.

Also relevant trasnaction types towards POR, POC, etc and necessary roles to the suppliers.

I believe the above information woudl be useful to you.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Could you please explain the detail of '03. Creation of Business parners'?

We got an error in PI when transefer SRM PO to SUS as follow: 'Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:428 -Enter exactly one partner of type Sold-to Party E:BBP_PD:428 -Enter exactly one partner of type Supplier E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed'.

Thanks!

Lorry