cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ATD receipts group when running Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear SAP experts ,

I am facing some problems when executing Deployment.

Deployment run is only confirming stock transfers when i have stock under category CC.

In category group ATD Receipts i am using categories : AC , AD , BF , CC and EI .

But when i execute deployment it is only confirming for CC .

For i.eg

TODAY NEXT WEEK

HAND (CC) 40

PROD. ORDER CONFIRMED(AD) 10

STOCK TRANF REQ 50

ATD RECEIPTS 10

Today i have 40 pc on Hand (CC) on next week one Production Order (confirmed AD or AC ) with 10 pc and one stock transfer requision with 50 pc on the same day. Deployment is not confirming 50 pc it is only confirming 40 pc. It is not taking into account the other 10 pc confirmed with category AD.

Please someone can help me ?

Nice Regards

Mauricio Filho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MauFilho,

I request you to check Push and Pull horizon in the product master.

If it is not allowed for next week then it will not consider next week production order.

Push Horizon : Period of time over which deployment considers receipts that were defined in the ATD Receipt category group of location master data. The horizon starts from today's date.

Also, Make sure that your configuration for ATR category group has all the ATP categories you desire to include in Available To Deploy (ATD) quantity.

SPRO-APO-Supply chain Planning- Supply Network Planning- Basic Settings- Maintain Category groups

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Abhay ,

The problem was push horizon ...Now it is working ...Thank You Very Much for your help.

Answers (0)