cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines getting combined in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some body tell me that is this a standard functionality of SAP that old schedule lines for which deliveries are created on previous weeks roll upto single schedule lines after certain time. I have a sales order for which different number of quantities got confirmed at different time and got delivered at various time in a span of 4 months but there is only one schedule line for them. Can someone help me in explaining this behaviour.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

When the the delivery is created for the full quantity of the schedule line, these schedule line is now irrelevent in the sales order The delivery now holds the requirement. As the delivery quantitiy is not fixed to any schedule line, the confirmed qty and

delivered qty gets moved to the requested schedule line during rescheduling. This is standard behaviour.

This behaviou can be changed by using modificaton note 833272. This notes changes the standard behaviour so that the fully referenced schedule lines are scheduled according to the rules defined in Customizing.

Also , Please review note 547508 point 2 for information.

Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amber for the clarification

Answers (0)