cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual planned orders and MRP generated planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a material in MD16, I am seeing many planned orders with order type PE and few ordersd with order type LA.

I am understanding that planned orders PE are in the system due to MRP run and the LA planned orders are manually created .

Is my understanding correct. Please advise..

And how can i find who created the planned order manually..

Thanks

Karthick P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about difference between manually & system generated Planned orders. But YOu can check who & when created by following way :

Go to PLAF table -

> Insert your planned orders in multiple selection & execute in SE16.

There are fields PSTMP & PUSER which will give you details when (Date,Time) & Who created these planned orders.

PSTMP value is like this : Year / Month / Date / HH / MM/ SS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik.

The planned orders of order type PE are generated for REM manufacturing.

For discreet manufacturing the planned order type is LA both for MRP & manually created orders.

The way to differentiate between MRP generated & manual Planned orders

as i understand is possible when you are using two different number ranges for the same.

MRP uses the number range interval 01

Customizing check for OMI2 & OMI3

For checking the user check table PLAF, but the entries here are not permanent. If you still have

the planned order maybe you can get the user.

Check n revet

Regards

mithun

Edited by: Mithun.Salanke on Aug 9, 2011 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here we dont have discrete manufacturing and we are running MRP regularly. That is the reason why i am saying PE will be the result of MRP and LA is some manual creation.

But I could not differentiate between MRP and manual orders.. No much difference in the number ranges too..

Please help me out..

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karthick,

If my understanding is correct then I would suggest you to compare the stock/requirement's list in MD04 with the MRP List -

MD05,If you are able to find the planned order in both these reports then we can conclude that it's a MRP generated planned

order.Manually created planned order can be checked in MD04 and not shown in MD05(it only shows the last MRP generated

results).correct me if I]'m wrong.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

If the material is marked for rem allowed and maintained a rem profile in material master, Even if you create planned orders with order profile LA, system automatically converts them to run schedule headers once they are saved. so if you go to MD04, even mnaually cerated planned orders will appear with order type PE. Check and revert,

As suggested earlier configure different number rangaes for MRP and manual plan orders in OMI2/OMI3.

Santosh Sarda

Edited by: santosh sarda on Aug 9, 2011 6:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You are right when you say for REM MRP creates PE orders & orders with type LA are manually created.

If you are using the same number range for both MRP & manually created orders then it would not be possible to

differntiate the orders,

except with the order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

Your suggestion is helpful to me, as you said MD04 shows all the MRP elements where as MD05 can show only MRP results. My question is here, how the system is picking these planned orders, from which tables. what are the tables for MD04 and MD05 particularly in the planned orders.

Regards,

Pradeep.M