Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inprocess inspection

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

One of my semifinished material i have routing with two operation from PP side . I add a new

operation for QM inspection with Assign QM work center and assign inspection chracterestic in routing

Now i have the following dout on this

1.What is the first process ,wether PP guy need confirmation first or QM guy need do inspection first?

2.While i try to do UD system showing a warning message :Assigned order 1000054 is neither completed

confirmed...i have done all confirmation already

3.As i assigned a new operation with control key QM04.Now pp guy need to confirm this operation also?

thanks in advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In simple words ,The person confirming the first two operation should also confirm the last one irrespective of control key.

.Generally quality person do not have authorization of operation wise confirmation .

Do operation wise confirmation & post material document against order in MB31.

This will ans all your question.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

i have confirmed all operation including QM operation

Goods receipts was also done

But still while giving UD for inspection lot warning mesage is getting

Pls help

Faisal

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

How did you confirm the operations? Through CO11N? Can you just check the status of production order in CO03?

Hopefully you need to click on final confirmation in CO11N operation wise. Order status should have status as CNF or TECO in order to disappear the message you are getting.

All above, since this is an information message you can still go for UD. Since 03 lot doesnu2019t have stock posting facility this will not have any adverse costing effects.

Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

In short if status of the order is

PCNF or GZBE & not TECO then order confirmation has not fully carried out or partially confirmed.

You said you have carried out GR also means inspection lot is created & if its only information go-ahead with the UD & stock posting !!

Answers (0)