cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created purchase order in which i have to show purchase order header text and item text.

i have created text in smartform for item text where i have taken text type as include text, text name as &l_name&, text object as EKPO, text id as F01. in this way i m getting item text in smartform but when i m applying the same process for header text i m not getting data.

i have taken text type as include text, text name as &l_name&, text object as EKKO, text id as F01.

but its not working. please check and tell whether i m using right text object and text id or not

please help me on this.

Moderator message: please choose more descriptive subject lines for your posts.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Aug 9, 2011 2:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saimons16 ,

In READ_TEXT for I_NAME you need to send EKKO-EBELN includin leading Zeros than only you will get the Header text

for Item Text uou need to concatenate EBELN and Item Number including leading Zeros than only you will get the item text.

Thanks

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is with value in l_name.

I think you are using concatenated value in I_name.

chek that you should have only EKKO-EBELN value in I_name for header data .

BR

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

take ekko-ebeln as textname for header texts along with textobject 'VBBK' instead of VBBP.

besides that your requirement has nothing to do with smartforms, or forms at all. You just stumble over the problem when doing somethign in smartform. And you might want to do a search about how many threads we got here beeing named "SMARTFORMS" and nothing else.

sorry dont want to be rude, but you need to understand somehow that thread titles are not a simple field you must fill, but something really useful, which can get even hindering if not properly used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

For Header text use table VBBK and stxh and VBBP & stxl fir line itemsample code

I_LINES2 TYPE TABLE OF TLINE

V_NAME TYPE THEAD-TDNAME

CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'

EXPORTING

client = sy-mandt

id = 'F07'

language = sy-langu

name = v_name

object = 'EKKO'

TABLES

lines = i_lines2

EXCEPTIONS

id = 1

language = 2

name = 3

not_found = 4

object = 5

reference_check = 6

wrong_access_to_archive = 7

OTHERS = 8

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The textname of the header text will be same PO no and that of item text will be the combination of PO and item no. Please check whether you have given the name properly.

Also try using READ_TEXT FM to read header text.