cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than one year old Trips are not showing in "My Expense Reports"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My Trips and Expenses->My Expense Reports table is not showing old trips which are created more that one year ago.

From the "Show Trip" drop down i have selected "ALL" option and in backbend we can see old trips for the particular PERNER; though in portal screen it not showing old trips.

Can anyone please help me in this issue.

Any kind of inputs is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sambaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Phil_Southall
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaran

Did you find out what the cause of this issue is and it's solution?

We have discovered the same problem but can find no reason for it limiting to the current year when manaully selecting 'All' in the portal.

We have recently upgarded to EHP4 and were wondering if this was the cause.

Cheers

Phil

0 Kudos

If you are in Java portal then check note 1547800 however you should note that this setting was changed strategically because normally the trip after 12 months is not relevant anymore and to avoid also that a lot of trips being displayed, it was decided that starting released 470 the default should be "Trip in the last 12 months".

Hope it helps!

Kind regards

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for you immediate reply..

But is there any way to show ALL trips?? As there is always a option "All" in "Show Trips" drop down.

In my case all trip info is present in backbend. but still not visible in the portal screen..

Can you give more info on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sambaran

0 Kudos

The other way to achieve this is by checking the settings which are stored in the table PTRV_USERPREFS. The field PTRV_USERPREFS-SHOW_LASTYEAR contains an X for your users. You can compose a little report removing this X for all of your users.

E.g.:

data: ptrv_userprefs.

select * from ptrv_userprefs.

clear PTRV_USERPREFS-SHOW_LASTYEAR.

update ptrv_userprefs from ptrv_userprefs.

endselect.

That would be another option but this should be working if your in ABAP and selecting ALL trips for your users, as I mentioned in Java there was the note advised that corrects this if still not showing.