Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to restrict the expense type for different employees

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to restrict the expense type for permenant and contract employees in one trip provision variant. Is this possible?

Also how this trip provision variant is linked to employee master data? Which are the following in infotype 0017 it is using for linking the trip provision variant?

RGrp M/A Statutory, RGrp M/A Enterprise,EE Grp Expense Type and EE Group Travel Mgt fields.

Please advice

Regards

SM

Edited by: shanumonu on Aug 9, 2011 12:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find my comments below..

a) We want to restrict the expense type for permenant and contract employees in one trip provision variant. Is this possible?

Yes, You can use expense type EE Grp Expense Type for example contract or permanent..

Employee Grouping for Travel Expense Type

An employee grouping for trip expense type is a classification of employees for whom these trip expense types are permissible.

Example

- Executive Board

- executive employee

b) Also how this trip provision variant is linked to employee master data?

Feature TRVCT

C) Which are the following in infotype 0017 it is using for linking the trip provision variant?

As discussed above feature TRVCT is used to link trip variant with employees and then further infotype 0017 have to maintained depending on configuration..

I hope it would serve your purpose.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your reply, I already got the answer from below link. I will get back once this is tested.

Regards

SM

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it mandatory to give the delimit date while changing the expense type permissibility or we can change directly without giving the effective date?

Please advice for changing the mileage flat rate also, even this time also we need to give the delimit date (efective date)?

Regards

SM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You can restrict by expense type with the table V_T706S_RECEIPT - However this is only possible in ABAP portal with business function FIN_TRAVEL_1 activated and at least EHP2

You only have the possibility to delimit them based on expense types groups.

Also have a look at the IMG path

Travel Management

Travel Expenses

Dialog and Travel Expenses Control

Dialog Control

Restrict Travel Expense Types for Trip Schemas

It is directing to V_T706B1 (expense type permissability) and then the employee group is assigned to an employee in IT17.

Unfortunately there is no user-exit for this issue but otherwise if you have different requirement, look into possibility of modifying the function module PTRM_WEB_CUSTOMIZING_GET.

Hope it helps

Kind regards

Sally