cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow from webdynpro action?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to call Workflow from my button action.

I searched in this forum, given some FMs but i am not getting how to use.

Can anyone give some steps how to follow. and how to do this?

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

follow this thread

[|]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskaran,

Thanks for your reply.

Now requirement is i need to get Work item id from work flow. How to get this?

Which FM i have to use, and what inputs?

Thanks,

Venkat.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

USe FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT to get all work item ids., field TOP_WI_ID contains the top WI ID.

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually my requirement is, From WF they trigger WDA application. In WD one button is there Accept.

If i click on this button i want to get workflow workitem id and i need to update some infotypes.

can anybody tell how to do this..

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

You need to integrated workflow and Web dyn pro with transaction SWF_VSU* if the transaction code is wrong try with SWF* and you can find a transaction where you can link these two..in that transaction you need to link your task to web dyn pro

Thanks

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Thanks for your reply.

Already workflow is developed and integration also developed. They are running WDA when click some item on workflow,

it will run WDA application, i that i have one button ACCEPt, when click on this button i need to update some infotypes.

For this i mean WD is alredy in WF no need to get any work item id or something else( i dont know this ). But based on work item id i need to update. so in that action i want to get workitem id right.?? OR

can i write code to update infotypes directly. any suggestions please

Thanks,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Which infotypes you need to update ? For getting the details of the manager and the employee you need to get the workitem details.. through which you can update the infotypes, Check for the FM SAPWAPI... to get the workitem details.

Thanks

Pavan