cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany procurement/Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have two company code belonging to the same group but using different material code for the same product.

In intercompany procurement I have the following business scenarios:

Scenario 1.

Company 1 receive a sales order. The product is produced in company 2.

So I can create a purchase order in Campany 1 towards company 2. In company 2 I can create automatically the sales order towards company 1.

Question: How can I create automatically the sales order in company 2 starting from purchase order created in company 1? I have to take into account the fact that the 2 company has different material code.

Scenario 2.

Insert sales order in company 1. MRP can creates a trasfer order between the 2 company but I have the problem of different material code in the 2 company.

Question: How can I manage the different material code in the two company and how I can have the sales information on reporting of company 2.

Scenario 3.

I can create a sales order in company 1 with delivering plant in company 2.

Question: how can I manage the different material codes? And the sales statistics will properly updated?

Thanks.

Josy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try maintaining customer material info record by mapping both the material codes and check whether its working. I'm not sure, though.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Josy,

Please, see these notes:

SAP Note 109254 - Customizing stock transport order Cross Company

SAP Note 308989 - Consulting note for cross-company transactions

SAP Note 543821 - FAQ: cross-company processing

and related notes

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My major problem is that the plants involved in intercompany are using different material code and so, I do not know how to mange it.

Thanks.

Josy