Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to search document (CV04N) using Objectlink of Material BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4.

When I execute tcode CV04N and go to object link tab and select object link tab of "Material BOM" it gives "Runtime Errors DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND"

Error Details:

Short text

Dynpro does not exist

What happened?

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLCV100" had to be termin

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be

Error analysis

The system attempted to use dynpro 1257 in program "S

This dynpro does not exist.

Trigger Location of Runtime Error

Program SAPLCV100

Include LCV100O01

Row 491

Module type (MODULE PBO)

Module Name INIT_404

I coud not find any help in OSS. Have someone of you an idea?

Thanks

Arnfried

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnfried,

regarding this dump please check if the necessary object is maintained correctly in the DMS customizing. Further information regarding this customizing can be found at http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Maintainobjectlinks.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

thanks for the link.

I have checked the settings in transaction SPRO and DC10. All seems to be correct.

The dynpro 1257 exists in function group CV130 and in DC10 the dynpro no 257 is maintained.

I have found the OSS Note 484836 - CV04N object link screen 1254 does not exist. The note describes a similar problem.

It would seem that dynpro 1257 must also exists in function group CV100. I thing its not enough to copy the dynpro 1257 from function group CV130 to CV100.

To avoid the error can we simply delete the corresponding settings in DC10 for dynpro 257? Or has deletion of the entry any side effects in other modules/programs?

Thanks

Arnfried

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnfried,

if you delete the entry for dynpro 257 in transaction DC10 then you will no longer be able to link this objects to the choosen doucment type.

Beside the setting in transaction DC10, did you check also if the object and screen number is maintained in table TDWOD too? Please see also the SAP note 1066915 for the necessary settings in this table.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

thanks for the additional infos.

I have checked table TDWOD and all relevant entries exists.

It is to be feared that there is no solution.

But I am wondering that nobody has the same problem.

Every object link in DC10 to dynpro 257 will end in a dump!

Thanks

Arnfried

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnfried,

regarding this dump I only found one similar issue in the past where a colleague from SAP DMS development provided the following solution

As discussed over phone, for the BOH Header and BOM Item please use the objects STKO_DOC and STPO_DOC. Please delete the entry STPO for Material BOM in DC10. Once you delete this then this screen does not appear in CV04N. The screens STKO_DOC and STPO_DOC are only for display as we cannot link the BOM Header or BOM Item from the Document Managment Side. You can link the DIR only from the object side. Due to this you will not see these screens in CV04N.

I hope that this could be useful for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph for the help!

Answers (0)