Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Tables for Batchman jobs

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Is there any table which gives the information about scheduling of batchman jobs i.e. table should give the list of the batchman jobs that are scheduled daily, weekly, monthly.

I found some tables but these tables(J_5H1_RUNTIME, J_5H1_BWAAPL) but these tables gives the information about the batchman jobs that are already started, but i need the table that gives the information about the batchman jobs that yet to be start but already scheduled.

Please help me, points will be given.

Thanks in advance

naga

Edited by: Nagaraj Gumatimath on Aug 9, 2011 12:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TBTCO: The job header table (job management data)

TBTCP: The job step table (individual processing steps in jobs)

TBTCS: The control table for the time-driven job scheduler

BTCEVTJOB: Jobs scheduled to wait for an event

-Regards,

Srinivas Chapa.

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

Thank u very much for your info. but in these tables I am not able to find the Batchman jobs that are there in our system. I need to find the status of the batchman jobs that are started and yet to start.

please help me

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not SM37 for all the staus of job which is started or yet to start. If you want to check the Schedule status daily/weekely then table TBTCS is containing the data. You cann see over there.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SM37 and give your job name ,selection range dates and then execute ..then you can see the status of your job.

Regards,

Srinivas Chapa.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nagaraj,

Can you please share details ?

We are also trying to find out where can we get job status details and specially scheduled Jobs status.

Regards,

Nishad

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishad,

I could not find tables specific to BATCHMAN, but using the below tables we derived the required information

TBTCO: The job header table (job management data)

TBTCP: The job step table (individual processing steps in jobs)

TBTCS: The control table for the time-driven job scheduler

BTCEVTJOB: Jobs scheduled to wait for an event

J_5H1_RUNTIME, J_5H1_BWAAPL

Regards,

Nagaraj

former_member213277
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas, Subash,

Thnks for your info. as I mentioned the question after finding the status of the BATCHMAN JOBS I need to mail that status to an external mail, so for this I need to fetch status data from STANDARD TABLE into internal table and pass this internal table to function module to send a mail. But I am not able to find the STANDARD TABLE that gives the status of the BATCHMAN JOBS, I have gone through tables TBTCO, TBTCS but these tables does not contain information about Batchman jobs( Eg: B1_STAGING_SAP_PC_COS, B1_OTIF_EMEA_LOAD), so please help me in finding the appropriate Standard Table.