Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery inspection (10) stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Guru,

my client require delivery inspection should stock posting facility,

i have maintain inspection type 10. but from this inspection type only can do the result recording, i can do posting material in block stock if material is rejected.

kindly suggest me how can i do delivery inspection with stock posting

Regards

Aquuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aquuel,

As rightly mentioned by Nitin inspection type 10 is stock irreverent. Unless you carry out result recording against this lot, PGI is not possible.

Just for my curiosity, if it becomes feasible, what sort of posting you want to do through 10 inspection type? If you find the material is rejected at the time of dispatch (before PGI) you can still post it to block stock either through MB1B 344 movement or though quality notifications but not through 10 lot.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

in standard , it is not possible inspection type 10 for stock relevant . is it possible through customization? if yes then how?

kindly guide me

Regards,

Aqueel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are only two options either u accept the material or Reject the material.

If the Material / Inspection lot is accepted then PGI will happen. Since Material is already in Unrestricted stock we can not have stock to post.

But when u reject the material you will certainly want to block the material. As Anand replied you have 2 ways to post the material to block.

At max what you can do is Use followup action for UD to block the QTY.

Write a function module which picks the qty from inspection lot quantity ,batch ( Table QALS ) etc.

Talk to ABAPer.

I have not tried this any time. But logically it should work.

Nitin

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aqueel,

To the best of my knowledge itu2019s not feasible. Either you have establish control in 04 inspection lot itself (after production declaration when it goes to QI) or you need to post it to block stock through MB1B 344.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use insp type '02' instead of insp type 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SnehaU

suppose i am using inspection type 02. can it generate inspection lot when i do goods issue for the production order ( 261 mvt type) i don't need inspection lot when material is issued for production ..i have semi finish material this material is use for sale and also use for production.

kindly guide me

Regards,

aqueel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

02,10,11 are the Goods issue inspections and not relevant to stock type.

As a std SAP you can not achieve this. Stock posting is not possible.

You try to convince client as it stops PGI to happen if Inspection lot is not cleared.

Nitin