cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to extract text for tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our report we want text for tax code . I think the table for the tax code text in r/3 is t007s.

can anyone please help me how to extract taxcode text in to bw .

2 Q) we have used 0bbp_taxcod infoobject for the taxcode ,here i have a question

when i see T007S , the key value also inculdes KALSM field along with MWSKZ AND SPRAS

DOES THIS IMPLY TAXCODE (MWSKZ) will have any compounded infoobject becoz i dont see any compounding info object for (0bbp_taxcod).

please help.

thanks

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as in our report we needed tax code description i have created a generic data source on t007A table and enhanced the datasource with text from t007s (as it was a pool table ) and populated the value for the text by abap code in cmod. and

coming to tax procedure for tax code as it was only for one tax procedure (we needed tax code for one tax procedure) in infopackage selection I have made a selection for our tax procedure only.

thanks for all the replies.

Edited by: krishnav3.5 on Aug 11, 2011 1:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the primary key of t007s table, if there is something else apart from tax code and language key you will have to maintain the same in BW as well.

But I guess there is no other primary key for this table.

Regards,

Durgesh.

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below tables...

T007D Texts for Tax Groups

T007V Tax Codes to be Transported

T007X Text for Grouping Tax Amounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Compounding is not needed as the primary key are SPRAS,KALSM and MWSKZ in T007S table.

-Jijo