cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts from BPM Email Subject and From address should be changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm raising an alert from BPM by using Container operation and Control steps.

The below details are appearing in the Email. Is there any way to change these standard steps... ?

To: SAPSupport at k.com

Subject: Process 000000021589

Alert ID: ##00010##

I want to change the

- Subject name with my own subject line.

- From address should be changed to it.helpdesk at k.com instead of WF-BATCH at k.com

- I checked in some of the threads, looks like there is limitation in terms of characters in the Email body(127 characters)? Is there anything I can do to extend the email body?

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use TC ALRTCATDEF and see the alert container fields. You can pretty much change the subject title and recipient information easily. Click on fixed recipients to modify mail address.

Refer these links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/49/48bf6ba8a33eede10000000a421937/content.htm

http://sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/alert-configuration-in-xi.pdf

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

// You can pretty much change the subject title and recipient information easily. Click on fixed recipients to modify mail address.

Recipients list is fine. I can change. How about the Sender Email address?

Ex: WF-BATCH.. Since the errors are generated from BPM, the sender userid will be always WF-BATCH.

I want to change this user id into my custom user id.. is it possible?

2. Also I enabled Dynamic Text in alert category which is used to get the dynamic text from mapping.. Hence i cannot use Short and Long texts tab in Alert Category to generate the subject line.

Hence Subject line is coming with process ID, looks like I cannot change?

Thanks

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sender email account you will not have control. SInce you use dynamic text, you cannot customize subject or title of the mesg.

Answers (0)