Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to convert to IDOC from bus.service failes with ALE#LI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we habe implemented a scenario:

Non SAP system sends a structure to be uploaded to an R/3 system as IDOC.

All config looks fine.

We followed this description:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

So system is identified in adapter specific data as log.sys. LS test1 .

But we have this error:

Unable to convert partner abc / ALE#LI into an IDOC partner (message in german, only translated)!

Does anybody has an idea what is wrong?

Is it necessary to have the log.sys name in the message e.g. in SNDPRN?

Here we have after mapping:

<SNDPOR>testABC</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LI</SNDPRT>

Best regards

Dirk

Message was edited by: Dirk Meinhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option would ve been to manipulate the Control Record in the Message Mapping and then selected the option, Apply Control Record from payload , Take Sender From payload and Take receiver from paylaod in the IDOC adapter.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dirk,

Like i told, in the mapping make the SNDPRT and RCVPRT as LS , give the values for SNDPRN , RCVPRN and then in the IDOC adapter select the option ~~ Applu Copntrol Record from Payload, Take sender from payload, take receiver from payload.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

SAP note: 940313

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mario,

but the OSS tells about error message in the receiver system. Here our IDOC adapter inbound stucks in XI, not in receiver system!

But thank you. I will add this OSS to my long long list on my laptop! Possibly it will help for another issue?

Ok, we thought we solved it, after all people were sitting together for a phone conf, stopping the uncoordinated changes in their part of the address identification.

Sender sends now with information in his file SNDPOR/SNDPRN LI wit supplier no. . XI can convert into the IDOC with SNDPOR/SNDPRN = LS and LS number ( which are in destination system added in WE20 for partner LS). In XI we added LOGICAL ALE#LS with the same number, and to be sure, in adapter specific identifier of comm.channel of the party the same number (which identifies the sender with his "logical system name" (no R/3 system).

Result: File is coming in with SNDPOR/SNDPRN LI and LI number. XI then replaces this with LS and LS number.

In the IDOC in the dest. system the header information for the sender is again LI and LI number. So we are sending successfully but mess. cannot be processed in dest. R/3.

Regards

Dirk

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk.

It looks like XI dont know the Logical system name used by the ALE of your R3.

you have to maintain in in the SLD under the technical sys. - >logical system name of your R3.

Hope this will solve the problem.

If you have the error from SXMB_MONI please attach it.

Nimrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimrod,

looks like I am not totally wrong here, but working together with externals who provide the outbound side is not really easy for testing.

Here is the EDI_DC-40 segment AFTER the Mapping, so the XML for the inbound IDOC:

- <PORDCR05>

- <IDOC BEGIN="1">

- <EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1">

<TABNAM>EDI_DC40</TABNAM>

<MANDT>010</MANDT>

<DIRECT>1</DIRECT>

<IDOCTYP>PORDCR05</IDOCTYP>

<MESTYP>PORDCR</MESTYP>

<SNDPOR>A000000039</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LI</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>0005354880</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR>SAPK10</RCVPOR>

<RCVPRT>LS</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>LOG10</RCVPRN>

</EDI_DC40>

Here is the error message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Aufruf eines Adapters

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_PARTY</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Partner_ABC</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ALE#LI</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Sender XI Party Partner_ABC / ALE#LI / could not be converted to IDoc Partner </SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

In my opinion we have to implement in WE20 of receiver R/3 system a partner LI with this number A000000039 from the EDI DC 40 segment? And we need to add it as identifier LOGICAL with ALE#LI and this number A000000039.

R/3 consultant says he cannot do this in the receiver R/3 system because the sender is no supplier in his system!

regards

Dirk