cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax Error when selecting the WBS Element.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my quality client when i create a project and when i select the 3rd level WBS element, the following syntax error is coming. It only happens in my quality client. But everything going good in my development client. The syntax error as follows:

Syntax error in program " SAPLXCN1".

Error description:

Error in the ABAP Application program.

The current ABAP program "SAPLCJWB" had to be terminated because it has come across a statment that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occured in program "SAPLXCN1" in include "ZXCN1U22" in line 4: The field"PRPS" is unknown, but there is a field with the similar nam "e "GA_PRPS". ."

Can anyone tell me how to overcome this error.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested the include "ZXCN1U22" seems to be a part of the user exit. Seems that this does not exist in your Quality client.

It would be better if you could ask your ABAPer to check it.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> The following syntax error occured in program "SAPLXCN1" in include "ZXCN1U22" in line 4: .

Looks like problem with some user exit, may be it is not transported to Quality. Please check with your Abaper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction CJ20N is leading to dump when you select the 3rd level WBS. Ask your ABAPer to debug the program once. Show them the same transaction in Development tell them the problrm. Hope this would solve your problem.

Regards

Sagar