cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Client should SAPJSF be logged into

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently installed solution manager 7.0 ehp1 sr1.

I created a new productive client 100.

When I look in AL08 I see SAPJSF logged into client 001. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default SAPJSF user logs into 001 client since it is the default UME ..

If you want another client to be your UME ,you can change it in UME properties.

Regards,

Srinivas Chapa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start Visual Administrator

Go to JCo RFC Provider.

Check the entry in SAPSLDAP1_<SLD>

If there is a entry " Client: 001 " then user "SAPJSF" will login in this client.

IF your default client is not " 001 " then mention your default client there

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danial,

Yes it will come in AL08. Because the SAPJSF is communication user and it takes the authentication place between the JEEE Security service and the SAP Web Application Server by RFC communication.

During the installation of the SAP Web Application Server and/or the activation of the J2EE Engine, the communication user is automatically created and received the role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO. This means that the user has only read access to all user data and can. The role contains the authorization with which the communications user can authenticate the end user, In the installation or activation of the SAP J2EE Engine, the system prompts you to specify a password for the communication user. The communication user is then automatically created.

Regards

Pranay Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Yes, when you install solution manager , the ume of java will be configured as a default to 001 client. so as SAPJSF will be in 001.

If you want to use the productive client 100 as UME for Java engine , you can modify the UME properties

for ex: ume.r3.connection.master.client = 100

You can check the link for detail understanding.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f0/06093f7c392e5ae10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope it helps. Thanks

Regards

Raj