cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure MOPZ after EHP1 in solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have fresh installed SAP Solution Manager 4.0 on windows 2003. Now we have to update EHP1 with SP26 i.e.SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0.Now I want to configure Maintenance Optimizer in this Solution manager.So that We can downlaod Support Package via this solution Manager.

What is pre-request to configure MOPZ .When I run solution_admin transistion .it is going to portel and ask SAP Web Application ask user ID and Password.

Whats User ID will come here ?. I am giving J2EE_admin and Basis user ID. But its not taking these Users.

Whats User ID it will take.

How to configure MOPZ , Please give me step by step process . So that I can configure MOPZ.

i will give thanks in advanced for my help

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Please follow the Wiki link here for new features in MOPZ, and configuration

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/MaintenanceOptimizer|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/MaintenanceOptimizer]

Thanks,

Jansi

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> We have fresh installed SAP Solution Manager 4.0 on windows 2003. Now we have to update EHP1 with SP26 i.e.SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0.Now I want to configure Maintenance Optimizer in this Solution manager.So that We can downlaod Support Package via this solution Manager.

Why you are installing old version of solution manager first and then upgrading it to latest ? Why don't you install latest version of solution manager directly and you can save a lot of time ?

Thanks

Sunny

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

With Solman SP22 or greater, Maintenance Optimizer has a new Webdynpro interface that must be opened in a browser window.

Try to access it using the SOLMAN_ADMIN user. This user is generated in the Step 1 of the Initial Configuration at transaction SOLMAN_SETUP.

Regards,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

When I Run SOLMAN_SETUP . It is going to browser windows

and ask user Id and password .?

SAP Web Application Server [SAL]

User ID

Password

Whats user ID it will take . I ahve given so many User ID and Password . i.e basis , J2EE_ADMIN etc.

whats user ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

What URL you get when you run SOLMAN_SETUP and what error you get when you enter J2EE_ADMIN user/password ?

Is your solman production client (working client) is synchronized with solman java stack properly ? Accordingly you will have to enter the j2ee_admin user/password of that particular client.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am using User ID J2EE_ADMIN and Password as below

SAP Web Application Server

User Name : J2EE_ADMIN

Password:

My default client is 100 and this user ID and password is working perfectelly in sap gui logon.

Belwo error mesee come during user ID J2EE_ADMIN and Password .

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://testserver:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SAL : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (testserver statt testserver.).

The error occurred on the application server testserver_SAL_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SAL in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server testserver_SAL_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server testserver_SAL_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: J2EE_ADMIN -l: E -s: SAL -i: testserver_SAL_00 -w: 0 -d: 20110813 -t: 204925 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

what it show.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to set the profile parameter icm/host_name_full via RZ10 tcode.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e7/7af83b0255a206e10000000a11402f/content.htm

This should be fully qualified domain name.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I have fresh Instelled solution manager 7.0 and then implement EHP1 with SP26.I have create one client 100 copy of 000 with SAP_All.Now Iwant to configure maintenance Optimizer in this System.Now when I run SOLMAN_SETUP in client 100 with basis login ID.Its comes in Web java portel.There it ask initial configuration and Basic Configuration.

When I click on Initial Configuration .Default user Name SOLMAN_ADMIN and Default Role Come ZSAP_SOLUTION_ADMIN,

Should I create new user SOLMAN_ADMIN and given Role ? Or It will create automatically in solution manager client 100.

If I create SOLMAN_ADMIN user in Solution manager , what role or authorazation will come in this users.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

solma_admin user created by system while setup.

Please follow the guide [Initial and managed system config|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6024691f-4036-2c10-8f86-b09e74678826?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now after configuration of initial and basic configuration.

How to check that is it proper configure.

because its show yellow color.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear during initial Configuration

When i give java user ID and Password.It run as as given messege

Setup 60 of 118 :Map security provider Lcrinstance Writer All role of java user

Then it stuck and give below messeg.

Error: Notification

Error: Caller not authorized.

Step: Map Security Provider LcrInstanceWriterALL role to Java User

Retry Step Skip Step Cancel Process

component : sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld

host : testserver

p4Port : 50004

j2eeAdmin : basis

j2eePassword : igl@1234

role : DataSupplierLD

userName : SLDDSUSER

component : sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld

host : testserver

p4Port : 50004

j2eeAdmin : basis

j2eePassword : igl@1234

InvokeService- Result: ERROR

Refresh Env. Messages: false

Duration: 1.672 sec

Exception Class: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException

Exception Message: Caller not authorized.

Now What and Where I check So that I can complete initial configuration.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

You are providing the user 'basis' as the j2ee admin user. Does it have administrator roles?

I recommend to provide j2ee_admin user credentials for this configuration step.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am configure initial configuration thru j2ee_admin user .It stuck in 69%

Step 83 of 118:Configure ABAP SLD Datasupplier

It Show error as below

Error: Notification

Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

Step: Configure ABAP SLD Datasupplier

Retry Step Skip Step Cancel Process

InvokeService:Configure ABAP SLD Datasupplier

Library: sap.com/tclmconfig~bs

SourcePath ./com_sap_sld70x_scenario_simulate/SLD_DEFAULT_70x_Process/process_2/process_12/BAPI_SLD_SUPPLIER_CONFIG_SET

Time 2011/09/08 at 13:09:42

WSDL service/NW/SLD/BAPI_SLD_SUPPLIER_CONFIG_SET.wsdl

Destination

null

InvokeService- Result: ERROR

Refresh Env. Messages: false

Duration: 0.203 sec

Exception Class: java.lang.NullPointerException

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Have you checked the SAP note [Note 1505521 - solman_setup Configure ABAP SLD Datasupplier fails|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1505521]

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear .

As per note when I copy LMTOOLS07P_13-10005881.SCA in /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in and run

\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\JSPM\go.bat

When I select Single Support Packages (advanced user only) . In Target Release SP Level Patch Level , It Show Not Found.

How to close this issue