cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Vendor Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case as soon as I complete the defect recording activity,I get a vendor Notification created.Now in this as the supplier is supposed to complete the root analysis and take preventive action to avoid the recurrence.

But as this is done by the supplier in his system,How does this gets updated in my vendor notification.

Currently my client takes a print of the complaint in his specfic template once he has documented the defects.Then he forwards the same to his vendor & request from him an analysis and actions to avoid the recurrence of the problem. How do I handle this ?

Please advice.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Query Resolved.

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When Tasks are assigned to partner functions: the vendor's response - which comes through the Purchasing Dept - can be scanned/summarized on the defect/CAPA details and noted in the Task assigned. Here, I see the importance of the Coordinator's role. He can see that the tasks are assigned-completed-fill the activities (like vendor's response etc) and complete the notification. As mentioned above, DMS can be effectively used to keep track of the responses received from Vendors. Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way to keep track of these activities through time, would be creating tasks in the notification. Proper task codes may be implemented in task catalog and tasks may be assigned to vendor partner role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case we are using DMS in SAP QM Notificaion.When we recieve "filled complaint /Corretive ,preventive form " from vendor/supplier we scan it & attach the same to notificaiton for reference.This avoid duplication of work.

This is my point of view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I am trying to use DMS in QM Nootification. But For the transaction DC10 where I have to assign the document type with the screen number I am kind of stuck. I have found screen number 234.But on saving it. The notification is not getting savend in the document.

please advice how do I move forward.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure what process you are following;

check the std SPA QM notification like f2 where under "subject" sub screen you have "Linked Document".Copy all the screen settings if you want to create new notification type.

You just have to create a document type say "QUAL" in DC10 & important here is to assign the Object link as Notification.

That's it.

When a notificaion is created & you want to assign the scanned document to Notification then you can

1.Go to Document type "QUAL" through CV01n & attach the document & release.

2.then assign this document number in quality notification in QM02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sujit,

Because of your advice I am able to map this.

Secondly I have one more requirement where my client is insisting to provide one more TAB for task making the total number TABS at item level from 4 (std) to 5.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use User exit

QQMA0008: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Notif. Item