Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single PDF output

Andy_Knapp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good morning,

Newbie to Adobe Forms.

We have one form, the remuneration statement in the Payroll module, defined in HR Forms Workplace. The remuneration statement prints to one PDF file per employee; this is a major pain for our company, as the PDF's are manually joined afterwards for 2 purposes; printing and archiving.

In the PRNT program of the form, it calls the writeform method of the cl_hrform_hrf02 class. Within that method, there is another call to a method (write_form_pdfbased_or_smart) that has an attribute called im_start_new_job. This seems to be a good parameter to modify. I'd like to modify the _PRNT program to change the value of this parameter; however, even after registering the object on service marketplace, no object key has allowed me to modify the program. I suspect it's because of the /1PYXXFO/ namespace, perhaps.

So, has anyone been able to modify the _PRNT program, or does anyone have another solution for this issue?

thanks much

Andy Knapp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy,

We have successfully joined many PDFs to one output and email them. But, it was all custom.

Each set of form data exists as a single entry in a table.

1) CALL FUNCTION 'FP_JOB_OPEN'

2) We pass the table to the PDF FM call CALL FUNCTION ls_function

3) CALL FUNCTION 'FP_JOB_CLOSE'

then we email them to the user.