cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activity confirmation usage decision / QM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could any of You pls help me with acxtivity confirmation at usage decision?

According to the QM user manual (Q-Related Cost) there is a possibility to confirm activity at usage decison, which is assigned to a QM-order, so I can collect all appraisal cost at QM order.

I have created an inspection plan for a material - operation referreing to a cost center, which has activities, and activity has valid planned price, control key requires a confirmation.

Inspection lot is created for a material which is assigned to a QM-order (with relevant inspection type).

During the UD recording I have tried to confirm the acitivty as well (Qa12 / Edit / confirm activities ) - but the menu point is not active.

Could any of You pls let me know how to acitvate the conformation at UD, or which is the best way to collect activity cost to an individual QM order?

Answers will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Check QM order is assigned to the inspection lot at transaction QA03.

2.The inspection lot origin should not be '03' or '13'.

3,Make sure the master data has been maintained correctly. (You can refer to SAP help portal.)

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering, Yes, the lost is assigned to the Q order, I have checked with 01 and 04 types, master data maintained acc to help, similarly to PP master data and cnf paramters also configured.

Still does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In STD sap the activity is confirmed not during UD ,But its confirmed during the Result recording.

Refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/2d/351d3c448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering - the function in QE01 / QE51N inactive as well.

Pls advice!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead

follow Steps:

1.While creating QM Work center assigning Cost center and Activity type as labor

2.Create QM order and assign to Material

2. 1) Create a QM order in QK01,

2.2) Put the relevenet datas as inspection type, material, cost center, order type , cost center, profit center

2.3) execute and assign the orders to the material

3.Assign Work center to inspection plan and use control key as QM04 which defines cost and confirmation requirement

4) Do the result recording and save,. you wil get a pop for recording the activity type

5.). While processing RR confirm the labor hour required to inspect a material.

To check the report Go to UD screen click on extras>cost>cost report QM order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering - and let me know the standard way of handling QM order.

I tried to highlight, - this way does not work for me - the activity conformation still inactive - no pop up, eventhough the QM04 has cnf 2 - as required, and QL01 order type has conformation parameters maintained, also KP26, QP03 is ok

I only have pop up during recording for the defect overview for characteristics.

In KKF2 - I have allowed bus.tr.actions as RMRU - as cnf is allowed. In QP02 I have data for same inspection type maintained as You have described the required components.

Br