cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items getting changed automatically in Direct PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing some problem with direct POs in SRM 5.0 system.

When I make any changes (like editing the item description) to any one of the items of a direct PO, then while ordering it is updating the change history in all the items. In the change log of Process purchase order transaction, I could see two entries for each item of that PO. Entries show that the item was "deleted and then newly added" by the WF-BATCH user. This is happening every time when I am making changes to any of the item of that PO. For each change, it is updating all the items with the above mentioned entries.

Also in CDPOS table, I could see that the change history was updated for the field KEY in table CRMD_ORDERADM_I. There are two entries for each item for this field. One with change ID "D - Delete" and other with change ID "I - Insert".

Any idea, why it is updating all the items, when the change was made in only of the item? I couldn't simulate this in my QA system, where everything works fine as expected. Do you know any programs which I should check for this?

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Have you implemented any BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI? Maybe you can debug to see if there is any logic there to copy changes of one item to all other items.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your reply. I have already debugged that badi.

In the change history, if it gets udpated for any valid fileds then I can easily locate the logic pertaining to that.

But the problem here is, in change history I am seeing two entries "Deleted" and "Newly added" for each item. Not sure, where it is deleting the item and how it is readding it.

Regards,

Arun