cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can create proxy object in SAP ECC But why i can't create proxy object on xi what is the resign behind of the can u open the issue?

regards,

boosi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i can create proxy object in SAP ECC But why i can't create proxy object on xi what is the resign behind of the can u open the issue?

>

> regards,

> boosi

in simple terms you can create proxy on Application system and not the integration server. So ideally, ECC, CRM, SRM etc are your application systems and PI your integration server.

Now if you have a different client on PI, and the client is configured as application server then in a way you can create proxy on that client

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP proxy objects can only be generated for SAP systems that are based on SAP Web Application Server 6.40.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/555f3c482a7331e10000000a114084/content.htm

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to understand the meaning of PROXY, then obviously you will not get this query.

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

proxy is also a SAP System,as well as XI is also SAP System why can't we create proxy object on xi system?

regards,

mallikarjun

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi boosi,

From a technical point of view you can create Proxy in any ABAP stack , including PI ABAP stack

plese see this thread for answer

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though PI has abap stack as that of SAP systems like ECC,SRM, CRM etc... PI is configured as Integration server and not application system. Application system requires stub and skeleton proxy objects to interact with real business( application )objects. So that is the reason we create proxy stubs using sproxy transaction with regard to application system. With proxy configuration tc such as LCRSAPRFC, SLDAPICust we configure proxy and PI to interact with regenerated proxy objects. This way pi data structure corresponds with Abap objects using proxy (signature) objects.