cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Intransit quantities (category EI) via Tx /SAPAPO/MC90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to release data from DP to SNO via /SAPAPO/MC90 and I get an error saying "Category type not permitted for I/O node type". The category I am releasing is "EI". That category is both included in the receipt category group for the location (type (1010) and the category linked to the key figure in that planning area category (IT1). The category is also specifie in the key figure settings for the planning object structure and for the aggregate 9AMALO. The data transfer works if I use catagory "FA". Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. Now I could solve it

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP strongly recommends that you only release data from Demand Planning to categories with type 'forecast'. In the standard system categories 'FA', 'FB', 'FC' have this type. You can also create your own categories with this type.

But using BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA method CHANGE_RELDATA you can try to release with category EI.

Regards,

Sunitha

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frank

/n/sapapo/mc90 is specific to forecast categories. I think you cant release a non forecast category with this tcode. Try using transaction /n/sapapo/lcin

Thanks

Aparna