Did you mean: 

supply relation ship

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

In Quality info record i assigned status profile as QM_P_001

1.Pls tell me what is the difference between pilot series and series

2.If any of my UD is rejected then it is possible to go back to Qualification model by using this scenario

3.There is any report is availabe to know what is the present status of the material from a particular vendor

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Pls tell me what is the difference between pilot series and series

Once the supply relationship is initiated it goes to Model series.Then comes pilot ( depending upon the customization) which is intermitent step between the model & regular inspection.

2.If any of my UD is rejected then it is possible to go back to Qualification model by using this scenario

Yes that's already maintained in the std flow of status ,amagement.

Manually also you can change the status & initiate the process from Model inspection.

3.There is any report is availabe to know what is the present status of the material from a particular vendor

I am not sure whether there is any std report available for the same.

Refer for more details

http://forum.onestopsap.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=498

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sujit for the details link on the subject

i have still one issue on this

i have rejected a lot by UD when it was in series status but still its status is not changing its was in series status itslef,i expect it go back to pilot series

pls tell me were i need to check in img

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Example :-

The delivery client 000 contains a processing example with a model and replicate sample that are subject to a more thorough inspection than a regular delivery.

ONo. Status Ini Min Max Inspection type

1 0001 Supply rel. created X 1 5 ' '

2 0002 Model 2 3 0101 Model inspection

3 0003 Pilot series 2 4 01 Goods receipt insp.

4 0004 Regular delivery 1 4 ' ' -> 01 GR inspection

5 0005 Replicate sample request. 6 ' '

6 0006 Replicate sample 6 7 0101 Model inspection

7 0007 Production series 5 7 ' ' -> 01 GR inspection

Once you have entered the status profile in the quality info record for the supply relationship, the system automatically sets the initial status "Supply relationship created" and updates the status after each successful goods receipt inspection, starting with the status "Model" until the last status in the series "Regular delivery" is reached. If an inspection lot is rejected, the last status is retained. For the status "Supply relationship created", the system selects the inspection type "Model inspection" that has been defined for the next status in the sequence "Model" and searches for an inspection plan with the task list usage described in the inspection type.

If you want to inspect a replicate sample, you have to set the "Initial status" in the quality info record and then the status "Replicate sample requested".

At the next goods receipt, the system then creates an inspection lot with the inspection type defined for the replicate sample and searches for an inspection plan with the task list usage described in the inspection type.

Once the inspection lot has been completed and given the valuation "Accepted" at the usage decision, the status of the info record is changed to "Regular delivery".

Also in std SAP there is provision of status "requalification " if you look in customization.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It it not possible that go back to previous status, but next status possible.

You can change the status manually at transaction QI02.

Regards

Luke