Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get option select single Values in select options

styrolution_accenture
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement where, in select-options i should avoid the range selection and should have only select single values option. User wanted to give the list of 10000 materials by using copy and paste as we have in normal abap with pase clip board option.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification. your quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

If you want single values, then while adding the selection fields you can set the parameter 'I_NO_INTERVALS' to abap_true.

And regarding the paste from clipboard option, I doubt whether its supported in WDA select options. We can wait for experts to comment on this.

BR, Saravanan

styrolution_accenture
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, I have already done this but when you add values to it at a time 1000 material information we can not add.

so you go to selection screen and you have only one input box with arrowe button. click on the arrow and then you will get the screen where it will ask you to add five records and that to ranges.

but if you click the same arrow in normal selection screen of SAP you get 4 tabs in which first tab will be select single values.

and there by using copy from notepad option we can add how many entries we want.

Let me know if you need any further clarification to understant the requirement.

Thanks,

RaJ.

styrolution_accenture
Participant
0 Kudos

implemented the same with the help of text view UI element.