cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to Party Address change log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Outbound Delivery was created, and I changed Ship-to Party address manually. can I track Ship-to Party address change log?

after address changed, VBPA-ADRNR was replaced by a new one, link to ADRC. and the old record was deleted. I also searched CDPOS & CDHDR, but not found any logs data in there. Can advise? thanks.

Regards & Thanks

Zhong Wei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain your issue in detail as I changed the address from XD02. In this case the ADRNR does not change in KNA1 and also in the chnage log it shows which fields were changed.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not change Customer address via XK02.

VL02N: change Outbound Delivery Doc. Cick Address button beside Ship-to Party on the Doc header. changed successful but unable to log the change history.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the Tcode AUT10 and select change document object. please enter DEBI on the below text box. On the right pane, give the Tcode as VA01/VA02 and execute.

If you dont have access to the specified transaction, try running the program RSSCD200 and enter the specified object and check.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

follow your advice, Log for Audit Trail did not show me the partner address changes history. this t-code can get the data from CDHDR & CDPOS. and my riddle is the change history for partner address are not recorded in this 2 tables.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The changes would definitely have been captured in CDHDR / CDPOS and as you said, AUT10 is the frontend of these tables. Please consult with your ABAPer and search with other document object, if DEBI is not working. For ex, ADRESSE.

Pl note the document object is case sensitive. please give in ALL CAPS.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran.

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on Aug 10, 2011 9:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem still exist. actually CDHDR & CDPOS should has change history record after partner address changed. I have tried in another system. it works well.

Ref to the SAP NOTE 744218.

Symptom

If you change data in partner addresses during the change of an outbound delivery, no change document is written for this change.

Reason and Prerequisites

This is due to a program error.

Solution

Implement the source code corrections as specified under 'Corrections'.

our basis told me that OSS# 744218 has already been applied in our system, probably via a system patch.

so did not know how to fix it. anyways, thanks for your reply.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai zhong wei,

In our system we are taking delivery order output and in invoice we are showing sold to party as well as ship to party.

I changed the

Ship to party Name

Address.

But in both of the Z output since we are using the customer number and taking data from master, the outputs are not showing the temporary ship to party address.

Please ask abaper to to take the address from the master, so the changes in the address will get recorded.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is no doubt that partner address get from master. So I don't think this is the root cause.

the OSS note 747389 was not applied in our system. not very sure it will fix my problem, and will keep track on it.

best wishes,

Zhong Wei