cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Screening returns - Unable to select any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Another problem with the SPL screening process, I am trying is set up Synchronous screening so as during the creation of the document itself it gets checked and if the party is not in the SPL the process will go through like the standard one,

Problem starts when i have manually added a BP into the SPL, now i want the list refreshed so that the new BP will also be included in the check, but whenever i try it always returns with Unable to select any data

Not sure what i am doing wrong here, previously this was working and now suddenly this message pops up, I have tried in all the screening processes and the same thing keeps coming up

Any suggestions on why this is not working?

Regards

Carl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

What do you mean by adding a BP manually to SPL? Do you mean manually editing a BP in the feeder document? Or manually

adding a new BP to the feeder document? In both these scenarios, with syncronous screening configured, the check should

occur on document save i.e SPL screening if you have edited the data or a status check if you have added a BP number.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Sorry for being so obscure in the above post, below is the scenario

1) We have transferred 50 Vendors from ECC to GTS

2) For testing purpose, I have made around 10 vendors from above blacklisted via Maintain Sanctioned party list option in the cockpit

3)Now that those 10 vendors name have been put in the SPL, I want the system to do a screening so as the above 10 vendors can be blacklisted

Now when i try to do Step 3 - It brings the error - Unable to select any data (see long text)

Thanks

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

Thanks - in this case I think the C1 screening job could be most suitable. i.e screen all released BPs against any updated SPL information (based on the "date of update" specified in the selection screen).

You should ensure the BPs have already been processed for initial screening i.e they are not sitting in soft blocked (yellow) status.

What release and SP are you on?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

we have tried the screening process via C1 and other options also, does not seem to work

Is there any settings like Synchronous/Asynchronous that needs to be maintained?

Am not aware of the BP status also, where can i look at that?

We are on 7.2

Maybe you can help us provide some series of checks which we need to do before trying to continue further.

Thanks

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

If you transferred the BPs asyncronously initially to GTS, then these BPs need to be screened directly in GTS (A1 screening) . You can identify these BPs in the blocked BP report /SAPSLL/SPL_BLBPLO, with soft blocked (yellow) status. KBA 1465424 explains this logic.

There could be several reasons why this message is raised though so Im not sure if the above is relevant.

Please try the following steps:

- Please pick one released BP (i.e ensure that it does not have Soft blocked status and that screening has taken place and no matches were found).

- When you edited the SPL information, please ensure that SPL indexes were generated for these changes. Otherwise the new data will not be included in screening.

- reset buffer /SAPSLL/SPL_RESET

- Run the C1 job, with the BP (remember this program will only consider released BPs), enter date of the SPL change in the field "Date of SPL Update" (maybe enter range if there was a delay between change and index generation)

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Seems like Indexes were not generated in this case, hence new data was not being picked up.

There was also a case of Configuration in the SPL, where check logic of the docs had to be set to - 1 Status check of unchanged address

I think it solved the problem, and now its working as expected

Thanks for answering

Cheers

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

I am facing the same problem when I try to do a periodic check on employees (Check Scenario B1). If I try to check with the internal BP Number and also with the external Number I always receive the message "Unable to select any data".

Could you please tell me where I can find this SPL-customizing of the mentioned check logic?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

I already found the settings!