SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASTM tables in IS-OIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client is into upstream Oil and Gas. We are implementing a SAP solution and would be using the relevant ASTM tables for conversion and measurement.

Could someone please guide me with the step-by-step process to be followed, in order to use ASTM tables in SAP. I.e. can someone please let me know, how to configure the SAP system to use ASTM tables/Standards.

This is an urgent requirement. Your response in this regards is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sumita Mittra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to install API/ASTM table on operating system level and (call a external program OS level)

please complete config. on IMG- under measurement -QCI Config.installation is done by basis team.

Regards,

Dilip Chavan.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to install API/ASTM table on operating system level and (call a external program OS level)

please complete config. on IMG- under measurement -QCI Config.installation is done by basis team.

Regards,

Dilip Chavan.

former_member219399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog.

/people/navneet.kumarmishra/blog/2010/04/12/sap-is--oil-astm-2004-routines-compilation-on-windows

hope this helps you.

with regards,

Vamsi