cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web dynpro IPrivateStartView.java error

0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm trying to build an web dynpro which creates a material in an erp system. now i have the following error in the IPrivateStartView.java:

/**

• Returns the referenced element of the mapped node.

• @return the referenced element

*/

public de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IBapi_Material_Savedata_InputElement mappedBapi_Material_Savedata_InputElement() {

return (de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IBapi_Material_Savedata_InputElement)wdGetMappedElement();

}

/**

*/

public de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IMaterialdescriptionElement mappedMaterialdescriptionElement() {

return (de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IMaterialdescriptionElement)wdGetMappedElement();

}

/**

*/

public de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IHeaddataElement mappedHeaddataElement() {

return (de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IHeaddataElement)wdGetMappedElement();

}

/**

*/

public de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IOutputElement mappedOutputElement() {

return (de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IOutputElement)wdGetMappedElement();

}

/**

*/

public de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IClientdataElement mappedClientdataElement() {

return (de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IClientdataElement)wdGetMappedElement();

}

What does this mean and what have i to do to fix them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

i don't knnow, where can i able/enable it?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from top menu bar, you will find "project"

0 Kudos

close and reopen the ide didn't work, but after i rebuild the project, it works. so thank you a lot

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you enable "Build automatically"?

0 Kudos

for every "red" method i have two errors:

Error de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IReturnElement cannot be resolved (or is not a valid return type) for the method mappedReturnElement

and

Error de.innoface.prototypmat.wdp.IPublicMatController.IReturnElement cannot be resolved or is not a type

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have other type of error , other than this.

try to close and reopen your IDE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which error? Check if you have any errors in the meta-data (see "Problems" view in Eclipse). Sometimes this leads to corrupted Java files because the code generator cannot work correctly.

0 Kudos

and i also have a probem when i'm trying to add my code to the startview View.

//@@begin javadoc:onActionGo(ServerEvent)

/** Declared validating event handler. */

//@@end

public void onActionGo(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )

{

//@@begin onActionGo(ServerEvent)

wdThis.wdGetMatControllerController().getReturn();

//@@end

}

i defined the method getReturn in the matcontroller, but it says that the method is undefined for the type ipublicmatcontroller