cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Adapter using incorrect settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using a Webservice interface, this used to work up until a while ago, I then figured out the we use to go through a non authenticated proxy, now we need to use a proxy server where we need to authenticate. Iu2019ve done all the settings.

Hostname, port, Username & password. tested all the setting on a IE browser and it works. Now where my problem comes in is that the adapter in not using the settings that I configure on it, it ignores the settings and uses the IE browser settings.

Can someone please help me, what am I missing or doing wrong??

Regards,

CJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Maybe you can make some screenshots.. to see where you make your configuration and check it

Can you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareenkumar,

I did a full cache refresh and still it's doing the same, the comm channel is not using the setting that i have configured.

Is there not something on the visual administrator that iI maybe have to do first, to make it accept my settings.

CJ

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJ,

How do you conclude that your SOAP adapter is using the proxy setting from your Bwoser IE on your server?

What does the communication channel monitoring logs say?

If nothing seems to work, trying using a TCP Gateway to see your SOAP requests etc. A blog on TCP Gateway for SOAP debugging is available on SDN.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I did check in the Environment -> Cache Status Overview to see if the activation was successfull.

@ Hareenkumar,

I will check with our basis guys to see when they can assist to do the refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have removed the settings on the browser and re-entered the settings on the Comm Channel activated checked that the activation was successfull and still nothing. I am using XI 3.0 just to let you know.

CJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the issue is related to Cache. Perform a complete cache refresh and check.

Thanks,

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even if the activation looks successful, it does not mean that your change has been reflected in the integration builder. Go to Environment -> Cache Status Overview to check if there are unsuccessful activations.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareenkumar,

I have ticked "Configure Proxy" entered the Hostname and the Port, and i have also ticked "Configure Proxy User Authentication"

and entered the user credential there, But still the adapter is not using those settings it is using the settings on the servers IE browser.

CJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the setting that were made on IE browser.

Try to remove those settings, and try to configure in the communication channel.

Thanks.,

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also check your cache status in ID. Go to Environment -> Cache Status Overview. Maybe your last activation of the change list was unsuccessful.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CJ Bester,

you need to configure those proxy settings in SOAP adapter. You have option called "Configure Proxy", in that u need to provide the host and port details along with that you can configure user authentication. For this, you have an option called " Configure Proxy User Authentication".

Thanks,

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a setting in the SOAP Receiver adapter which allows you to configure the proxy along with its authentication.

Hope this helps,

Mark