cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Responsible Resolver BADI for RFx is not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on a RFx workflow with n-level approval. I have done the following,

1. Created a Z-process schema and an evaluation ID to pick up the process schema.. this is working fine

2. For Process Level 100 I have created an z-evaluation Id and checked in SLG1. It is working fine and returning value 'X'.

3. Defined a Z-filter value for BADI Responsible Resolver.

4. In Define Agents I created the enhancement implementation with filter values BUS2200 and z-filter value.

But when I create a rfx and click on approval tab I am getting an exception error. Kindly let me know if I need to do any other customizing apart from the above.

Note: I replicated the whole scenario for shopping cart with three level approval and it is working fine.

Regards,

Sainath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the error log details? In order to implement the N-step Workflow in PCW , you have to implement two Badi's .. did you implement two Badi's or one?

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. Actually the badi was triggering but I was using a wrong implementing class which was throwing a exception. In the badi i need to get approvers from a Z-table, can you suggest the implementing class that is to be copied and used?

Regards,

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the Badi '/sapsrm/bd_wf_process_sc' to get more details...

Saravanan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seinath,

If BAdI implementation is not triggered, this means your filter (Business Object type and Resonsability Resolver name) is not correct.

Regards.

Laurent.