SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new operand in installation facts through FMs

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me for the following query:

How to add new operands in installation facts through Function Module?

Please guide me with any function module through which i can acheive the above requirement.

Thanks and Regards

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try function module ISU_INST_FACT_TRANSFER for creation. However, if you want to update values then you can use BAPI_UTILINSTALLATION_CHANFACT.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply please.

Through the BAPI which you have specified i have not been able to add any new operand in the installation facts.

Please guide me with the parameters which are required to be passed to create a new operand entry in the installation facts.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on Aug 11, 2011 1:43 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is possible through master data template. Use MD template category INSTALLATION and create your MD Template where you can activate installation facts based on operand category. Transaction code - EPRODCUST.

Once your master data template is ready, you can pass values to MDT using function module ISU_PRODUCT_IMPLEMENT.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use the Functional Module "ISU_DB_ETTIFN_UPDATE" to add a new operand in installation facts.

Pass update mode as Insert " I " and the the oprand details to the functional module.

It will add the operand passed by you in installation facts.

Hope it helps.....

Thanks,

Megha

0 Kudos

Hi

ISU_PRODUCT_IMPLEMENT,whats the exact significance of this FM?

tHANKS