Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Orders with CTM

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Please i need your advise regarding to run CTM , when i run CTM no orders created

I maintain Order selection and master data selection and nothing wrong with check and source of supple is there .

I got this error message "No Supply exists according to order and master data selection

Message no. /SAPAPO/CTM1411 "

I do Appreciate your effort

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is some planning strategy restriction concerning CTM.

Planning strategy 40 does not work with CTM; while strategy 30 works best with continous planning.

Best Regards,

Ada

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

I can think of this as a master data selection issue.

If you are sure that master data selection is okay, please check your planning period (time stream)

Also, could you perform demand and supply simulation for your CTM profile, it will let you know whether it has demands for the selection master data in the time stream which you have selected.

Also, make sure that you have required T lanes and they are selected in the selection of CTM profile.

Please check and revert with your CTM settings.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay ,

Thanks for your response , but i did as you said , i perform demand and supply simulation for my CTM profile

and i have 1 demand , this message coming when i simulate supply .

and please give me more details for required T lanes?

Kindly Regards

Rami

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Required T lanes would be all the t lanes from Plant to DC and from vendor to Plant, whichever are applicable to your scenario.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase