cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a outbound delivery via a production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to create a outbound delivery via a production order?

can help to tell me what need to be configed for this solution method?

thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

There is no separate Tcode for creating the delivery. The Delivery creation will work only for pick parts. So you have two options when you release the Production order the delivery gets created automatically (if the config for TR creation in Production order release is maintained). Alternatively you can use LP10 (same as for TR creation).

You can view the Delivery created from the "Documents for Order" button in the Production order.

The ship to party is required so that the Shipping related data like the shipping condition can be determined. I think you can use a dummy ship to party here. However you need to check all the necessary config data related to shipping data determination otherwise the Delivery will not be created.

Regards

Sandeepan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeepan

Thank you for helping. I created a dummy ship to and assigned it to the OMK0. Now it works, outbound delivery can be created when I released production order.

But have another problem, After I create, confirm TO, then I post goods issue. The stock issue to production still stay in interism storage location 100. The Quantity withdrawn in production order is 0.And I check the delivery document flow, no material documents found, instead of material document, "Confirmation of service 2220049000" is shown below Transfer Order.

Can you advise why would this happend?

thanks & regards

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

someone can help on this?

why the stock issue to production still stay in interism storage location 100. The Quantity withdrawn in production order is 0.And I check the delivery document flow, no material documents found, instead of material document, "Confirmation of service 2220049000" is shown below Transfer Order.

thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Itu2019s quite strange, I go through the process with another production order. no such issue happened. The material can be consumed normally.

thanks for helping

Tony

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think what you are refering to is the creation of Delivery for the components required in the Production Order.

For that go the WM-PP interface (tcode OMK0).

There for general Control data section - for your plant, supply area and staging indicator maintain Delivery indicator, Delivey Type and the default Ship to.

Also in the PP section (same tcode) maintain checkbox GI vai Delivery.

Hope thats useful

Sandeepan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeepan

yes, creation of Delivery for the components required in the Production Order is what I need. Can you also tell me the transactio ?

I have already configured the WM-PP interface with transaction OMK0, but in general view, I donu2019t know what u201CShip-to pyu201D is for, so the setting is incomplete. Can you advise where I can set up the "Ship to py"?

thank you very much

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Kapildev

my previous company use this process for production order, they create a outbound via production order, then create TO, confirm TO and Post goods issue. is that from developing?

Then what's the standard process for a production order? using MB1A or MIGO to post the material directly?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding there is no outbound delivery from production orders

Outbound deliveries are from

BV -Cash Sales

DIG -Inb.Deliv.Gds Mvmnt

DOG -Outb.Deliv.Gds Mvmnt

DTR -Central Postng Chnge

EG -Rough GR

EL -Inbound Delivery