cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approver getting overwritten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saviors,

I am facing a very strange issue in PO workflow in PCW.

I am creating a PO from SOCO and increasing the value beyond SC's value. the requirement is to go for approval to SC req line manager(approver1) followed by SLApprover with limit in the hierarchy , then the approval must follow Buyer's hierarchy and should continue to approve till workflow finds the approver with limit greater than PO value.

I can see the approvers fetched in the approval preview as

approver1

approver2

approver3

approver4

which is perfect , but when approver1 approves the PO , then PO should go to approver2 , but instead the PO again is going to APPROVER1 and after he approves it moves to APPROVER3.

Process levels defined are

100 Approval ZEV_SC_MGR Evaluate whether to execute the step by SC req line manager ZSPG_PO_SC_LINE

200 Approval ZEV_SC_DOA Evaluate whether to execute the step by SC req's DOA approver ZSPG_PO_SC_DOA

400 Approval 0EV000 Standard Event (Expression Executed, Return Value Always 'X') ZSPG_PO_HIER_APPROVER

999 Automatic (System User) 0EV999 Check Necessity of Automatic Decision by System

the evaluation ID ZEV_SC_MGR checks if the po value is more than SC value then execute it .

ZEV_SC_DOA checks if the immediate SLApprover does not have limit and PO value more than SC value , only then execute the process level.

l

level 400-- process control badi is impimented and its woring fine. The probem is only at the level 200 where the approver gets overwriten.

I have checked the roles its perfect, can you all please help me on this as its very urgent requirement for me.

looking forward for your replies

regards

anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

self answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use the expression ov_sc_prevapprovlimi in the evalution id of the process level

200 Approval ZEV_SC_DOA Evaluate whether to execute the step by SC req's DOA approver ZSPG_PO_SC_DOA then make the process level 100 Approval ZEV_SC_MGR Evaluate whether to execute the step by SC req line manager ZSPG_PO_SC_LINE of determine approver does not have approval limit maintain..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

applied the note and it got resolved

001548407--Adhoc approver does not appear once added.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help on this please...

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Why you do not use Approval Limit instead of Spending Limit Approval ?

Regards.

Laurent.