cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change behavior of standard text object&text ID (SE75)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there!!

I'm struggling with this:

For standard text object C_SHES_ACH & ID 0001 (EHS: IHS Safety Measures) wichs is used as a description for safety measures (CBIH82/CBIH02..) need that when the user create or edit the text, already appears a "Fill in the blanks" form.

For example, in CBIH82, editing an accident log, I go to Safety measures Button, then create a safety meassure, and when i click for long text description something like this should appear:

TEXT 1 (1st Title)

user line

user line

user line

user line

(free amount of user lines)

TEXT 2 (2nd Title)

user line

user line

user line

user line

(free amount of user lines)

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Rgds!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

On initial screen of SE75 click on change button and click continue on the information pop up message.

Next do a Ctrl+ F and enter text C_SHES_ACH the you get the cursor on that line, then doube click on it and click on change button, there you can modify text and save.

Hope this is what you wanted.

BR

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar and thanks a lot for your time!

What I exactly want is the following:

When users create long texts description for Safety measures, instead of getting a blank document or initial text editor for imput their desired text, they get an input document with default text already in it.

Such as:

Default Title 1:

Insert Free text in Here

Default Title 2:

Insert another free text in here.

For example, in SE71, documentation radiobutton + Change => here you get an editable document with text already in it, and also with protected sections.

I want something like this for the object C_SHES_ACH and believe that in SE75, changing Format, style and Form will do it. But can't get it done..

Rgdss!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I am unable to understand exactly wat you want.

But for free amount of lines : Keep that text under LOOP. Right click on template or window and create a loop and under that loop keep the text ,you can get many lines. or the given below point plzz follow.

1,Use SO10 Tcode to write standard text in Smartform.

2.For long text

method1

Create TEXT node- general attributes change text type to include text

then you can input text name/text object/text id/language

method2

create PROGRAM LINE node - use FM READ_TEXT to read it to a internal table

then use LOOP or TABLE node to display it

For TEXT module(For foreign language)

Tr-code:smartforms -- choose Text module(not choose form)--create a text module object

then enter smartform Create TEXT node- general attributes change text type to text module

input the text module name which created by above

1. take function module name of the smartform.

2. goto se37 and type that fm name.

3. goto attributes tab

4. double click on either program or include .

5. There u can find all the subroutines used inside smartform.

6. search for "perform %move using %textkey-name".

4.Standard Texts are created in SO10 Tcode and stored in STXH table with OBject ,ID and NAME parameters. We can use Read_Text FM to read the text.

check the tables STXH & STXL.

How to CAll Standard Text in Smart Forms

In SFs you can insert the standard tests using the TEXT node. Create a TEXT NODE. Then in the GENERAL ATTRIBUTES of this TEXT node select INCLUDE TEXT in the TYPE option. Then you have to enter the text name, object , ID and language in the provided fields. Then if you dont want any error if there is no text in the corresponding text then CHECK the check box "No errors if no text available.